Our learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs.
Users can easily see the courses they are enrolled for, what they have completed and what is still outstanding. Coloured charts gives a quick overview of what still needs to be done.
Admins can easily set up a new course, add learning material and even an assessment to test the user's understanding of the material.
GENERIC TRACKING MODULE
(Site Visits, Non-compliances, Audits, etc)
The features include (but are not limited to):
- Creation and management of any company workflow into electronic format.
- Library of customizable data points.
- Various data point question types to select from.
- Linking of data points to workflow silos and steps.
- Linking of any electronic form.
- Full audit trail with log on duration of entity during each workflow step.
- Workflow assignments and email notifications.
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) configuration per silo or step.
NEWSLETTER & NOTICEBOARD
Along with the standard reporting and dashboards, the Cerebro platform also comes standard with a noticeboard / newsletter feature which is ideal for internal and external communication. This module allows for a number of different formatting options to be used.