Our learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs.
Users can easily see the courses they are enrolled for, what they have completed and what is still outstanding. Coloured charts give a quick overview of what still needs to be done.
Admins can easily set up a new course, add learning material and even an assessment to test the user's understanding of the material.
The platform is mobile friendly and allows users to access the entire content library using different devices.
The content can be customized based on the user's requirements - and can also be white labeled where needed.
With our Knowledge Assessment forms, Admins can easily create assessments to determine the understanding of the material that was given to learners to master.
Questions can be chosen from of a variety of types (single answer, multiple answer, etc), in order to create a very accurate assessment for your company's goals.
The features include (but are not limited to):
• Create learning programs in a few simple clicks, upload learning content and set user access by simply
toggling a switch on an individual user or group
• Track activity and maintain training records
• Learners can complete courses at their own pace and in their own time
• Online knowledge assessments
• Publish newsletters to all subscribers
• Send messages to subscribers
• Protect content by disabling downloads